Thursday, January 6, 2011

Farewell...


Farewell...
Originally uploaded by CyrusMafi
My dear Friends, photographers and artists,
It is sad to say, but this will be my last posts for the indefinite future, however I thought I owe a big gratitude to all of you for your inspiration, support and friendship. Here is a token of my appreciation to you all.

It is sad Moment…
It is time to say farewell
trapped in frozen words, I thought.

I’ll trance in your memories
I’ll dream of a summer dawn
holding your hands

Not minding the clouds above
I’ll walk through the rain
Counting the ripples left behind

I’ll close my eyes, open my arms and
Smell the love planted in my heart.
The little thoughts of you
fulfilling my soul.

Anytime, anyplace
our heart may meet again
Searching for each little grain
“Of light, color or exposure”

A blue moon, a bleeding dusk
a season past and going by
Or a new dawn kissing the sky…

They all told me the story of your life
And I told you mine…
With each story, we hoped
to touch a heart somewhere
or reach a soul somehow

But now, trapped in frozen words,
my feelings are on the run
my skin is numb
and my eyes in tear
For however sad…
“it is my time to say farewell”

“Cyrus H. Mafi Copyright 2011”

Uploaded by CyrusMafi on 6 Jan 11, 3.02PM PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment