Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving recipe...


Thanksgiving recipe...
Originally uploaded by CyrusMafi





s a child! I did not grow up wealthy… in the suburbs with all the opportunities that most of us take for granted today...
That rainy day… in a village near Varanasi India... These kids reminded me of my own childhood… The time, when every day I prayed to Gaia "the Goddess of earth" to give me the strength “not to let go”...
I was however fortunate enough to be surrounded by people who every day reminded me that “I will never be alone”...
Today… I hope… to be previllaged enough not to leave the children of tomorrow behind!!! Where ever they are!!!


Technical Stats:
Camera: Canon EOS 30D
Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture: f/9.0
Focal Length: 70 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Exposure Bias: -4/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment