Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pardis...

I’ve been tagged by my great friend and admirable artist Yvonne mARTejevs,

This a fun game going on among my Flikr artists and rules are:

Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true!!!

1.I scream loud out of my skin, when I see an exciting scene to capture.
2.I only post images that I can write about… (to describe the universal version of reality in light and words).
3.I’ve become a more purposeful photographer since I joined Flickr!
4.I’m a diehard Taurus and my element is water… no If’s or Buts’ about it
5.I don’t dream it if I can’t achieve it
6.I don’t believe in “doing my best” I believe in “doing what it takes”
7.I enjoy life and everything that it has to offer
8.I think God’s greatest gift to man is wine (OK maybe Tequila too)
9.I laugh loud, Live with no regret and love with no guilt…
10.If I tagged you, it’s because I’ve come to admire you both as an artist and a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment