Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Story of Shusha


Shusha
Originally uploaded by CyrusMafi
This the image and the letter I recieved from Sundeep last week.

Dear Cyrus,
I am sending you the photograph of a girl name Shusha who lost her feet in an accident when she was 4 years old. I met her yesterday when she attended the school. She is very sweet, eager to learn and an inspiration to other students. Shusha is from a nearby village and has to walk for over an hour every day to attend the school. I already have talked to a doctor in Varanasi to see her for free. I think we can provide her a surgical shoe at a reasonable cost so she could walk properly. I’ll call you as soon as I have the final cost.
As usual, thank you for your Support,
Sundeep from Varanasi

I found out that the prostatic shoes will cost around $20.00... Just amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment