Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A clandestine affair of birth...! La Conner, WA

Listen to the secret of the earth,
The goddess of motherhood and fertility…

Give your soul to this clandestine affair of birth,
The mystical celebration of a new day.

Quietly… I give in to the tenderness
Of this recital of color and light
And a flattering moment of creation

How can I ever feel blue?
Admiring the solitude, the peace in a turquoise sky.

How can I ever feel in despair?
Caressing the liberating petals of a yellow daffodil.

How can I ever fear the day?
Standing tall in the red of an old barn.

How can I ever feel anger?
Indulging the peaceful dance of a white morning cloud.
As I listen to the whispers of heaven…
Quietly… I give in to the tenderness
Of this recital of color and light…!

“Cyrus H. Mafi Copyright 2009”

No comments:

Post a Comment