Friday, March 6, 2009

Anxious Mind! Hurricane ridge WA



As I look ahead, I see an empty road
Curved into what may come or will be…

Behind me
a life in a long stride
already shaped by curved roads, dips and peaks.

“The scholar of humbling growth”

The road ahead however… is clear.
My heart flowing with pride,
my sight seeks a new thrill,
a new ride.
My mind anxious, yet strong and true!

…I have a decision to make
I have a path to take

behind me; the past is filled with
memories, haunted by journeys unfulfilled

around me… the path of others
stretched away to horizons unknown

And I ponder in a translucent hope
Only if I reach out and grab the chance that awaits!

…I have a decision to make
I have a path to take
And I ponder, in a translucent hope,
Are you going on the same path as mine?

“Cyrus H. Mafi Copyright 2009”

No comments:

Post a Comment